Rental Car Transportation:
We provide car shipping for:
Types of car shipping:
Car transport locations:
or Call Now (888) 725-0005
Thank you SAKAEM Logistics for delivering my car safely to me! You made it so easy! I will definitely be calling you again when I buy my new car!
The entire process was world-class and left me with the same type of feeling I have when I buy a new suit at Nordstrom's! Thanks for all your help Dawn. Sakaem is lucky to have such a professional like you on their team!
I was very satisfied with using SAKAEM Logistics to move my SUV from Georgia to New Jersey! Awesome job guys I would highly recommend!
Hollywood, the Golden Gate Bridge, Long Beach, some of the most gorgeous beaches, west coast mountain scenery on this side of the planet, and a huge and diverse mix of towns/major cities are all found in the Golden State. Los Angeles is home to around a fifth of California's population, with attractions such as the Mojave Desert, Hollywood, and Long Beach. Every year, thousands, if not millions, of people move to California, and it's easy to see why. The economy is growing, new enterprises are opening every day, and the entire state is a tourist magnet. With a population of nearly 38 million people, California is the most populous state in the United States. As a result, California vehicle transportation is equally good because people want to go around whether they are visiting or permanently residing.
Because many individuals use their cars and trucks to relocate or visit Cali, there are a few options to consider when looking for the finest car shipping company.
Compare the cost of shipping a car to California with the cost of sending a car to another state: Because the state is so large, you'll need to collect quotations from establishments close to where you'll be, keeping an eye out for seasonal discounts and specials to save money. Many California vehicle shipping companies have multiple locations throughout the state. Any shipping firm you intend to utilise should have a BBB accredited review. Online auto shipping reviews can help you figure out which organisations are trustworthy and which you should avoid.
Prepare your vehicles for a lengthy journey: Check your fluids and make sure your car has enough gas to get where you're going on the other end of the trip, especially if you're shipping a car from the other side of the country. This is significant since it will be transported over a great distance.
Determine an appropriate drop-off delivery location that is close to your destination: If you're working on a terminal-to-terminal schedule, If you're taking a car to California, make sure the terminal you choose is close to where you'll be staying once you arrive.
Depending on the country to which you are relocating, you may require the assistance of a car transporter and a ship to convey your vehicle. Planes are another alternative, but they're usually too expensive, and railroads have a limited range of destinations.
Sakaem Logistics can assist you with every step of the procedure, including dealing with customs, finding a carrier to pick up your vehicle, booking a ship to transport it overseas, and picking another carrier to transport it from the dock to its final destination.
All you have to do now is gather the required documentation and follow our instructions. We also urge that you look into the import taxes in the country where you'll be relocating. To deter foreign vehicles from entering, several governments tax as much as the car's value.
If you bring a premium or historic car to California and use the wrong mode of transportation, it could be damaged. Although open trailers are generally safe, unpredictably bad road and weather conditions may cause your car to get bumped or scratched.
Fortunately, the sides and top of enclosed car transporters protect cars from the elements (road debris, pebbles, dust, bugs, rain). Your antique, exotic, classic, or luxury automobile will be delivered in the same condition as when you picked it up.
Several safety features protect your car during transportation:
• The carrier is designed to prevent cars from moving while they are on it.
• They are protected from the elements and road debris by beams and other vehicles, and there are fewer odds of pebbles flying into them due to the higher ground clearance on the top rows.
If you require complete weather protection, our covered carriers are the way to go. Even on an open road, your automobile will arrive at its destination far safer than if you were driving it.
How to Get a Shipment Cost Estimate
Our website has an online form that clients can utilise to get a price estimate. Even though there aren't many, all of the fields must be filled out, and they don't take long. If you complete all of the steps, we'll send you a free quote shortly.
By calling our office directly, some former clients have saved up to 15% on car shipment. The number can be found in the screen's upper right corner. Please do not hesitate to contact us at any time.
When shipping an automobile to or from California, the distance the car must travel is the most critical element impacting the cost. The farther the distance, the more the car will cost to ship.
The size and weight of the car, as well as any specific shipping needs, can all effect shipping prices (e.g., insurance, etc.).
You may get a general idea of the cost of shipping your car to or from California using an online shipping calculator. Keep in mind that, depending on real shipping conditions, the ultimate cost may be greater or lower than the estimate.
There are a few things to consider before having your vehicle towed to or from California.
To begin, make sure you hire a reliable company with interstate towing experience to or from California. Many firms claim to be able to handle interstate towing, but not all of them offer the same level of service.
It's also vital to remember that California and other states have various rules and regulations. Make sure you know the laws in both the state you're leaving and the state you'll be visiting. A competent shipping business should be well-versed in these rules.
There are a few fundamental procedures to registering a vehicle in California:
• Visit a California DMV office.
• Bring your smog certificate and proof of ownership.
• Get your automobile insurance and identification ready.
Please Fill out the 343 REG Form (registration and title application).
• Pay all applicable taxes and fees.
You have 20 days to register your car if you've recently moved to California. You become a California resident when you: • Get a job in the state.
• Request a tax exemption on your California house.
• You lease or rent a home or apartment.
• You submit an application to the state for a document, such as voter registration or a driver's licence.
• You or your children enrol in high school, elementary school, or college.
These laws do not apply to military personnel and their families who live in another state.
If you've recently moved to California and want to register an automobile, bring the following documents to the DMV:
• A signed 343 REG Form (a registration and title application) with the lienholder's details (if there is one).
• If you own a business vehicle, you must fill out the 4008 REG Form.
• If you're registering a trailer, you'll need to fill out the 4017 REG Form.
• Proof of vehicle insurance.
• If you're transferring a title to California, you'll need to give it as well.
• Your home state's registration.
• A weight certificate, if necessary.
• An emissions and smog certificate, if required.
• You must pay all taxes and fees.
A DMV employee will physically inspect your vehicle and check the VIN. You will receive registration stickers, a certificate, and licence plates if you register successfully.
When you acquire a car from an individual, the registration process is different. It's a different process to convert a non-transferable car registration to a transferable one.
The registration you acquire in CA will not be transferrable if you cannot present ownership documentation for a car registered in another state. As a result, such a car cannot be transferred, sold, or given a California title.
To make your registration transferrable, you must present the following documents to the DMV:
• The registration status.
• The vehicle's most recent title.
• If the car was not initially titled in California or if you are not the original owner, fill out a 227 REG Form or contact the DMV.
• A registration or title application, as well as a bill of sale if the vehicle was purchased from an individual.
• An odometer statement for a vehicle that is less than ten years old
• If necessary, a smog certificate
• You must pay the renewal fees if your car registration is due to be renewed in 30 days or fewer.
• You must pay any outstanding citations as well as any applicable transfer fees.
If you are in the military, the process for registering a vehicle is different. This is dependent on whether you live in California or not.
Non-residents: You and your family do not need to register your automobiles in California if you are a member of NATO or the US Armed Forces stationed there. You must have the following to drive legally:
• California automobile insurance
• Your previous /state's licence plates
• Registration in your or your spouse's name
Registrations issued in another state must be appropriately renewed in the state in which they were issued. If you register or buy your car in California, you may be free from paying a fee for the licence.
You can register a vehicle in another state if you're stationed there. You can register it again when you return to California.
You may be eligible for a fee exemption on your motor licence if you are stationed in California, regardless of whether you are a member of the same state or not. To obtain it, go to the California DMV and fill out a 5045 REG (for military personnel) or a 5046 REG form (for NATO members).
Military personnel with a California domicile who are stationed in another state may not be eligible for a vehicle licence fee exemption.
Fees and taxes would be included in the registration fees if you bought your car from a dealership. If it was purchased from an individual, you must pay them at the DMV in California.
Late registration charges
You have 20 days to register your car after your residency has been established. You will have to pay additional taxes if you are late. If you purchase an automobile from an individual, you must register it within ten days or face additional fees.
California offers it everything—perfect weather, classic restaurants, renowned beaches, and a laid-back lifestyle that makes it simple to take it all in. One of the biggest draws to California is its climate, yet temperatures vary more than you may assume. Coastal locations are generally warm practically all year, although the Central Valley can see summer highs in the 90s and winter lows in the mid 50s.
Thousands of retirees, seasonal travellers, tourists, families, and business people visit California every year because of its almost 300 state and national parks, magnificent beaches, and several metropolitan hot places. Many people bring their autos to the state to better explore it. Transporting your car to California is easier and more economical than you might imagine, and it even has some unexpected advantages!
What is your hometown? Which vehicle are you transporting? What are the best trailer options? When shipping your car to or from California, there are various aspects to consider. Learn more about how car transportation works right now.
You might also think about enlisting the help of a vehicle shipping broker. A reputable broker provides customised attention and is there for you throughout the entire process of moving your automobile. Look for excellent client evaluations to identify a good broker—the more the better! Consider how long the firm has been in operation, if they have a wide and dependable network of auto carriers, if they have a top BBB rating, and if they have the necessary industry licences.
Brokers may also assist you in determining the finest firm to transport your automobile to or from California, one that will satisfy your needs while staying within your price and timetable.
Sakaem Logistics Auto Transport can provide you with helpful information and several transportation choices to match your specific goals, schedule, and budget. California is one of our most popular states, and we ship more than 140,000 vehicles countrywide each year. Sakaem Logistics also knows how to export motorcycles, yachts, leisure vehicles, ATVs, and other speciality vehicles.
Are you ready to begin? To speak with an experienced customer care specialist, submit a price request on our website or call (888) 725-0005.
• California is divided into four separate geographic regions: the coast, deserts, mountains, and central valley.
• In 1960, actress Joanne Woodward became the first person to be honoured with a star on Hollywood's Walk of Fame. Joanne won an Academy Award, three Emmy Awards, and three Golden Globe Awards over her career.
• More professional sports teams are based in California than in any other state. Only baseball has five major league teams!
• Sequoia National Park is home to the world's largest living tree, with a circumference of nearly 100 feet.
• According to the California Table Grape Commission, California produces nearly all commercially cultivated grapes in the United States. Cheers!
• Redwood National Park has stunning trees as well as a variety of outdoor activities such as horseback riding and mountain biking, as well as salmon fishing and kayaking.
• Make a weekend trip to Venice Beach to be amused by street performers and to watch bodybuilders, roller skaters, and motorcyclists do their thing.
• Near San Francisco, the Golden Gate Bridge is one of the most photographed bridges in the world. A walking tour will teach you more about the city's rich history.
• Anaheim's Disneyland offers thrilling rides, spectacular shows, themed districts, a wide range of restaurants, and adventure.
• Lake Tahoe is one of the world's largest lakes, and it's a fantastic winter destination for snow skiing, snowmobiling, tubing, and snowshoeing.
• La Jolla Shores, San Diego: This stretch of sandy beach offers kayaking, stand-up paddleboarding, snorkelling, and other water activities.
• Crystal Cove State Park, Laguna Beach: This calm beachfront was used in the Bette Midler film Beaches and is great for sunny beach walks or twilight strolls.
• Navarro River State Beach, Mendocino: This wild beach is hidden behind a dense grove of redwood trees. The river provides excellent fishing, kayaking, and canoeing opportunities.
• Huntington City Beach: With two miles of broad, well-kept beaches, this internationally famous resort concentrates on surfing and beach life.
• Sand Dollar Beach, Big Sur: Part of the famed Central California coastline, this beach is stunning, with bright blue waves and the lush Santa Lucia Mountains in the background.
Years of Combined Experience
Quick return. Good customer service. Good communication. Vehicle arrived on time. Good doing business with you. Transported from Indiana to Texas.
Bought my truck online and had Sakaem move it from dealership to my home. Matthew was true to his word and provided great service. Excellent car shipping!
Simple and easy to ship my car from FL to MI. Will definitely use them again next year. Good communication and fast service. Sakaem made it sup
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. These cookies ensure basic functionalities and security features of the website, anonymously.
Functional cookies help to perform certain functionalities like sharing the content of the website on social media platforms, collect feedbacks, and other third-party features.
Performance cookies are used to understand and analyze the key performance indexes of the website which helps in delivering a better user experience for the visitors.
Analytical cookies are used to understand how visitors interact with the website. These cookies help provide information on metrics the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc.
Advertisement cookies are used to provide visitors with relevant ads and marketing campaigns. These cookies track visitors across websites and collect information to provide customized ads.
Other uncategorized cookies are those that are being analyzed and have not been classified into a category as yet.