Rental Car Transportation:
We provide car shipping for:
Types of car shipping:
Car transport locations:
or Call Now (888) 725-0005
Thank you SAKAEM Logistics for delivering my car safely to me! You made it so easy! I will definitely be calling you again when I buy my new car!
The entire process was world-class and left me with the same type of feeling I have when I buy a new suit at Nordstrom's! Thanks for all your help Dawn. Sakaem is lucky to have such a professional like you on their team!
I was very satisfied with using SAKAEM Logistics to move my SUV from Georgia to New Jersey! Awesome job guys I would highly recommend!
Michigan has a long history as the origin of modern automotive transportation, and its proximity to the northeast corridor and our northern neighbour, Canada, has always drawn big companies. Detroit, Michigan, which had one of the greatest economic collapses of all American cities in 2009-10, nonetheless retains numerous lively sections that offer a glimpse into its automobile-centric heritage. The headquarters of General Motors are in Detroit, Michigan. The downtown region has a thriving riverfront culture, with a wide range of restaurants and nightlife, as well as a number of new casinos and professional sports venues. While tourism is major business in Michigan, professional relocation is almost as common, with companies choosing to relocate because of the state's business-friendly atmosphere.
Keep a few crucial pointers in mind while booking Michigan auto transport services.
• Consider proximity: Because Michigan is such a large state, you'll want to be sure that wherever you choose to send a car is close to where you plan to relocate or visit. When you arrange your auto shipping services in Michigan, most firms provide a map or list of destinations so that you may plan ahead.
• Double-check that your paperwork is in order: It is critical to have all of your paperwork in order before scheduling pick-up for your automobile transfer, especially if you plan to employ an auto transport firm to move a car internationally — just across the bridge to Canada.
• Prepare your car for shipping ahead of time: If you're considering a Michigan auto transfer during the winter, you'll need to completely prepare your vehicle to withstand the harsh weather. This include replenishing fluids, installing snow chains, and ensuring that your car is capable of driving in Michigan's ever-changing weather conditions.
Michigan is unquestionably on the mend, as the auto transport industry tries to resurrect in this newly recovered economy. This is an excellent location for starting a new business or relocating to start a new life, and owning your automobile is the first step.
For more information about Michigan and the many opportunities it has to offer visitors and residents, go to the Michigan Department of Transportation website.
Not every country welcomes automobile imports. Some customs offices charge roughly 10% of the vehicle's worth, while others can charge up to 100% of the vehicle's value. As a result, we recommend that you check the import tax rate in your new nation before exporting your car.
Give us a call if it's within your budget, and we'll take care of the rest. We can send your car to any country on any continent using the top automotive shipping firms. It saves you time and costs less than you might expect. You can even save money by employing our auto shipping transport services because you'll avoid the numerous mistakes that first-time shippers make.
Enclosed vehicle carriers provide better piece of mind when transporting your exotic or vintage car in Michigan. Enclosed trailers are designed to transport vehicles with low ground clearance and are equipped with hydraulic lift gates, allowing automobiles to remain entirely horizontal during loading and unloading.
The cost of shipping a vintage or luxury car by enclosed carrier is determined by the trailer type you select. A single or two-car trailer (for high-end cars and express delivery) or a multi-car trailer (for up to seven cars) are available. Because of their availability, efficiency, and service, including personal attention from the driver, enclosed trailers are more expensive. During the shipping procedure, you can communicate directly with the truck driver and be informed until your vehicle arrives in Michigan.
In the car shipping industry, there are two criteria that ensure safety:
1. Reliable car carriers that prevent vehicles from moving while in transit and keep them safe from the elements. Even our open carriers have cages around them to keep any pebbles from flying towards them.
2. Adequate insurance coverage in the event that something goes wrong. Even if you follow state requirements when driving your own car, other road users may not. Our insurance policy will protect you in the event of an automobile accident. You can also purchase additional insurance in case something goes wrong.
Because of these characteristics, vehicle transport is a fantastic option because the car you receive will be the same as the one you left. And, in the unlikely event that something goes wrong, you may be confident that you will be compensated for your losses.
In the upper right corner of our website, you'll find our contact information. If you're searching for a quick quote, fill out the form or phone us at the number displayed on the screen. In either event, we'll get to the bottom of your issue as quickly as possible.
To receive an accurate car shipping price, please fill out all of the fields on our online form. Similarly, if you're contacting, be as specific as possible about your circumstances so that we can provide you with the best auto transport service possible. If you have any specific demands, please make them known. We are here to take your call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
When transporting an automobile to or from Michigan, the distance the car must travel is the most critical element impacting the cost. The farther the distance, the more the car will cost to ship.
The size and weight of the car, as well as any specific shipping needs, can all effect shipping prices (e.g., insurance, etc.).
You may get a general estimate of the cost of shipping your car to or from Michigan by using an online shipping calculator. Keep in mind that, depending on real shipping conditions, the ultimate cost may be greater or lower than the estimate.
There are a few things to keep in mind if you're having a vehicle towed to or from Michigan.
To begin, make sure you hire a reliable business with interstate towing experience to or from Michigan. Many firms claim to be able to handle interstate towing, but not all of them offer the same level of service.
It's also vital to remember that Michigan and other states have various rules and regulations. Make sure you know the laws in both the state you're leaving and the state you'll be visiting. A competent shipping business should be well-versed in these rules.
Your certificate of insurance, driver's licence, car title, and registration fee payment are all required to register your vehicle with the Secretary of State in Michigan. If your vehicle was purchased through a car dealership, a dealer may be able to assist you with vehicle registration. If your car will be utilised for a limited period of time, you can apply for a TRP.
If you've recently purchased a new vehicle or moved to Michigan, you'll need to register it with the MI SOS. A car's registration must be renewed every year.
Note that ATVs and custom-built vehicles, for example, have various registration requirements.
As soon as you have established your residency in the area, you must register your car with the MI SOS.
Vehicle titling and registration are usually done at the same time.
To obtain a car registration certificate, visit a MI SOS office and provide the required documents:
• A certificate of Michigan no-fault insurance (your old home state car insurance coverage is not applicable).
• Having an automobile title that isn't from Michigan.
• All owners must be present for the final inspection report. If any of the owners listed on the car title are unavailable, they must:
• Fill out Form MI TR-128.
• Show a copy of their identification card or driver's licence.
• If your automobile title is with a lienholder, outside of Michigan car registration (recently expired or active).
• A TR-11L MI Form that has been completed.
• A valid ID (birth certificate, photo ID, or driver's licence from a state other than Michigan).
• Payment of titling and registration fees (see "MI Car Registration Costs" below for more information).
On your birthday, your MI automobile registration certificate will expire.
It is your obligation to register and title a vehicle purchased from a private seller. The SOS recommends that you go to their office with the seller to complete the registration and titling process.
Within fifteen days of the purchase date, you must have your vehicle registered and titled. You are allowed to drive without plates for the first three days while your vehicle is being registered. The title you've been given serves as proof. To register, go to your local SOS office and bring the following:
• Car title was signed over.
• Owners must be present in person. Any owner who will be unable to attend should submit a completed Form MI TR-128 along with a copy of their identification.
• The title should include the following:
• The reading on the odometer
• The buyer's and seller's signatures, as well as the lienholder's signature if one is required.
• The vehicle identification number (VIN).
• A valid photo ID (driver's licence, identification card, or passport from the United States).
• Certificate of no-fault insurance from the state of Michigan.
• Taxes and fees must be paid (see "MI Car Registration Costs" below).
Giving and Receiving a Car as a Gift and Transferring Ownership of a Car amongst Family Members
The process of registering a car that has been purchased or transferred between family members is the same as the method outlined above for "Purchased from Private Sellers/Individuals."
If you buy or get a vehicle from one of the immediate relatives named below, you are excused from paying sales taxes.
• Children's parents (including step-parents or adoptive parents).
• Children's siblings (including step-siblings or half siblings).
• Grandchildren and grandparents, as well as biological and adopted children.
• Legal guardians or wards.
Even if you don't have proof of relationship, the Secretary of State will qualify you for a tax exemption. The MI Department of Treasury, on the other hand, may contact you to confirm your link.
If the Secretary of State has a record of your legal name, your present licence plates can be moved to your newly purchased vehicle. Bring the following items to any Secretary of State Branch Office to complete a car registration transfer:
• A copy of your current MI driver's licence.
• If the number on your licence plates can be validated in the Secretary of State's database, that will enough.
• The car's new title.
• If the vehicle title is still being processed, the Secretary of State will only accept a copy of the title application.
• If the insurance providers have changed since the last renewal of registration, a Michigan no-fault insurance certificate is required.
• Payment of a $8 transfer charge
If you have an application for a title, you will be charged additional fees.
Michigan offers thirty-day and sixty-day temporary registration permits for vehicles that will not be utilised for an extended period of time (ex. if you are always abroad or on active duty). In this situation, the registration fee permit costs are as follows:
• Thirty days permit- $20 or annual registration fee portion (whichever is greater).
• $60 for a sixty-day permit or a percentage of the annual registration fee (whichever is greater).
Both permits come with a $10 processing fee. For the application, go to any Secretary of State office and bring the following:
• The title of the MI vehicle.
• A $10 cost for the temporary permission must be paid.
For a resident of Michigan who is a member of the military: Vehicle registration waivers or exemptions are not available for MI military personnel residing in Michigan. You can use any of the automobile registration steps listed above, depending on how your vehicle was obtained.
For MI military personnel stationed outside of the state of Michigan: For registration of a vehicle while deployed out of state, submit the following:
• If you want the registration/title mailed to a different address, including a TR-114 Form.
• A duplicate of your vehicle's title.
• Make your money order or check payable to "State of Michigan."
Note that MI military members stationed outside of the state do not have to pay late costs when renewing their registration.
Military personnel stationed in Michigan from out of state: Military personnel stationed in Michigan can use their home state plates on their vehicles, but they must keep their registration up to date. If you plan to live in Michigan, see "New to MI?" above for information on how to register your vehicle.
If you are a non-resident student studying in Michigan, you do not need to register with the Secretary of State. If you get a full-time or part-time work, however, the exemption will be revoked and MI licence plates will be required.
Non-residents working or living in Michigan may register their vehicle with the MI Secretary of State after establishing residency in one of the following ways:
• In Michigan, voter registration is required.
• Submit a Michigan individual income tax return.
• Start a business in Michigan.
• Obtain a Michigan driver's licence.
• Tuition at a Michigan college.
When you have a MI car registration certificate, you can choose what type of licence plate you want. You can choose between customised and ordinary plates.
License plate replacement in Michigan: To replace your damaged, stolen, or lost licence plates, go to a MI SOS office and present the following:
• A photo ID that is current.
• Your vehicle identification number (VIN) or registration certificate.
• A $5 plate replacement charge must be paid.
• Expect additional fees for specialty licence plates.
Report stolen licence plates to the nearest law enforcement department right away.
If you're familiar with Michigan, you're aware that the expression "Go Blue!" is widely used among students, faculty, and sports fans at the university. The Wolverines' mascot, like the hundreds of thousands of fans that attend football, basketball, hockey, and other sporting events each school year, is dressed in maize and blue.
Aside from sports, Michigan's abundant lakes, state parks, and midwestern friendliness attract over 100 million people each year. Michigan is a year-round destination with plenty of indoor and outdoor activities, family fun, and romantic retreats. It's an excellent area for singles and families to settle down.
Are you planning a summer camping trip with your family in Michigan? Considering a permanent relocation to the Motor City? Many people relocate to Michigan, whether for a short-term change of scenery or a long-term move. When acclimating to a new place, bringing your RV, ATV, or everyday car with you provides comfort and convenience. Do you own a motorcycle? Learn about the advantages of exporting a motorcycle.
Remember to make preparations for transferring your vehicle(s) to your new location as you start organising your relocation. While you could try to handle the details on your own, this would merely add to your to-do list; instead, enlist the assistance of a vehicle transport broker.
Auto transport brokers have the connections and knowledge to discover the finest carrier for your relocation, as well as the type of trailer needed and any other preparations you'll need to make ahead of time. You can rest assured that your vehicle will arrive safely and in good condition.
But don't just go with any broker; look for a respected firm that is looking out for your best interests. The #1 automobile transportation firm in the United States is Sakaem Logistics Auto Transport. Sakaem Logistics Auto Transport, a renowned broker that has been serving car owners across the country for over 14 years, works directly with customers to ensure that their demands and budget are satisfied. Call (888) 725-0005 for a free quote right now.
Michigan is the only state that borders four of the five great lakes: Lake Michigan, Lake Superior, Lake Huron, and Lake Erie.
• Henry Ford invented the assembly line in Michigan, and several automotive manufacturers, including Chrysler, Dodge, and Ford, have their headquarters there.
In 2017, Merriam-Webster added the term "yooper" to their definition, referring to inhabitants and residents of Michigan's Upper Peninsula.
• The Temptations, Diana Ross, Stevie Wonder, and other iconic musicians recorded for Motown Records, which was formed in 1959 in Detroit and produced music by the Temptations, Diana Ross, Stevie Wonder, and other classic artists.
• Mackinac Island, Pictured Rocks, and Isle Royale National Park are among the many attractions in Michigan's Upper Peninsula.
• Sleeping Bear Dunes National Lakeshore on Lake Michigan's coast features a historic maritime village with plenty of opportunities for camping, boating, fishing, and shopping.
The Henry Ford museum, named after one of America's most famous inventors, houses historical artefacts, interactive displays, and other examples of American invention.
• The University of Michigan is a stand-alone tourist destination. Its athletics heritage dates back to 1865, and it has won more than 50 national titles in 12 sports since then.
• The Spartans athletic programme at Michigan State University consists of 25 varsity sports teams that compete in the Big 10 alongside its home state rivals.
• The Detroit Lions have a devoted fan base that flocks to Ford Field in downtown Detroit for their home football games.
• The Detroit Red Wings have won more Stanley Cup championships than any other NHL team headquartered in the United States as of 2021, with hockey fans flocking to Little Caesars Arena to watch them play.
• The Detroit Tigers baseball team, which plays its home games at Comerica Park downtown, has won four World Series championships since its inception in 1901.
Years of Combined Experience
Quick return. Good customer service. Good communication. Vehicle arrived on time. Good doing business with you. Transported from Indiana to Texas.
Bought my truck online and had Sakaem move it from dealership to my home. Matthew was true to his word and provided great service. Excellent car shipping!
Simple and easy to ship my car from FL to MI. Will definitely use them again next year. Good communication and fast service. Sakaem made it super easy! Great customer service.
My car hasn't shipped yet, but so far this has been a good experience. Everyone I've had contact with has been very professional and informative, reassuring. Tried other logistic companies and Sakaem was the most professional, and offered the most competitive price.
I had Sakaem Logistics move my daughters car from Washington to Florida. I was very happy with their attention to detail and they stayed in touch with me the entire time! Highly recommend for professional service!
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. These cookies ensure basic functionalities and security features of the website, anonymously.
Functional cookies help to perform certain functionalities like sharing the content of the website on social media platforms, collect feedbacks, and other third-party features.
Performance cookies are used to understand and analyze the key performance indexes of the website which helps in delivering a better user experience for the visitors.
Analytical cookies are used to understand how visitors interact with the website. These cookies help provide information on metrics the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc.
Advertisement cookies are used to provide visitors with relevant ads and marketing campaigns. These cookies track visitors across websites and collect information to provide customized ads.
Other uncategorized cookies are those that are being analyzed and have not been classified into a category as yet.