Rental Car Transportation:
We provide car shipping for:
Types of car shipping:
Car transport locations:
or Call Now (888) 725-0005
Thank you SAKAEM Logistics for delivering my car safely to me! You made it so easy! I will definitely be calling you again when I buy my new car!
The entire process was world-class and left me with the same type of feeling I have when I buy a new suit at Nordstrom's! Thanks for all your help Dawn. Sakaem is lucky to have such a professional like you on their team!
I was very satisfied with using SAKAEM Logistics to move my SUV from Georgia to New Jersey! Awesome job guys I would highly recommend!
Looking for a local Mississippi auto shipping company to send your vehicle? Mississippi is a state where people come and go for a variety of reasons. Job relocations, family duties, or simply a change of scenery are among reasons to move. We can help you with your car transport shipping needs, no matter what your reasons are. Throughout the auto shipment procedure, you will deal with a competent specialist and be in continual communication with our staff. Let us assist you with your transportation logistics, whether you're moving a few hours or a few days away.
Keep a few crucial points in mind when looking for Mississippi automobile shipping services.
• Prepare your vehicle for cross-state travel: If you want to take in the sights and see everything Mississippi has to offer, be sure your vehicle is ready. Before you go, make sure your fluids and tyres are in good shape. Make sure you have enough petrol to get to a gas station after picking up your car from the auto transport provider, so you can get out and about exploring this southern state promptly.
• Look for an auto transportation business with a good reputation: When researching an auto transport operation, take your time to ensure that the vehicle shipping services provider organisation in issue has excellent customer service. If you have any problems or require assistance during the auto transport process, you will appreciate a firm that is available and willing to interact with you, the customer. Choose a shipping firm with reputable contracted drivers.
• Focus on affordability: Auto transport should be reasonably priced, thus when looking for Mississippi auto transport services, look for a shipping firm with reasonable pricing.
We recommend using an auto transport carrier and a ship if you need to transfer your car internationally. The other options, flying or using the train, are either difficult or prohibitively expensive for shipment.
An open auto transport carrier is the most prevalent mode of land auto transportation. This is because they can reach most locations and hold more than ten cars, making shipping a car less expensive. Enclosed carriers are also employed in some circumstances, but they are far more expensive for auto transport due to their limited carrying capacity.
Mississippi auto shipping may transport a vehicle anywhere on the American continent. However, if you require it to be sent internationally, you'll need to use a ship.
Your car can be transported aboard a ship using either the RoRo or container methods. Auto transport containers provide extra protection, but they are often more expensive and are not suggested if you are not shipping your automobile with luggage.
The Roll on Roll off method is used for the majority of maritime auto transportation. Simply simple, you drive your car onto the deck and then off when you've arrived at your destination.
Owners of luxury, classic, or antique automobiles might choose to export their vehicles to Mississippi in an enclosed auto carrier. This approach has two options: single-carrier trailers or multi-car trailers.
Enclosed auto carriers provide email and phone updates on the status of your vehicle. To load and unload low-ground clearance trucks, several companies employ hydraulic lift gates. The risk of theft is lessened because the autos are covered while in transit. Car repairs are no longer necessary due to damages caused by poor road and weather conditions. These Mississippi auto transport companies also offer high insurance policy limits, making them an excellent alternative for transporting luxury and exotic vehicles to the state.
Auto transportation is currently far safer than driving for a variety of reasons. Accidents are less likely, the automobile experiences little wear and tear, and even if something goes wrong, you're covered throughout the auto transport procedure.
When shipping a car, most transport companies take similar routes. As a result, automobile shipping services are more efficient, take less time, and the odds of something going wrong on the road are reduced.
Your car does not acquire mileage because it is stationary on a trailer. There is no need for repairs because the internal structure is not strained.
However, in the unlikely event that the truck carrying it is involved in a road accident, our insurance coverage will cover your damages. If you want to be extra cautious with your auto transfer, you may also get more insurance.
A simple phone call to our company's number is one way to get a fast quote for Mississippi auto shipping from us. It is located at the top of your page. Our experts can answer any inquiries you may have about Mississippi auto transport. He or she may also be able to improve your auto shipping service, reduce expenses with a fast quote, and so on, depending on the situation.
Our online form is also a wonderful choice if you'd like a more private contact or if you're still unsure whether you'd like to transport your automobile or not. To get an instant quote, you'll need to follow a few basic procedures. Make sure you fill out every field and that the information you offer about auto transport is accurate. This will enable us to provide you with a precise quick quote.
When transporting an automobile to or from Mississippi, the distance the car must travel is the most critical element impacting the cost. The farther the distance, the more the car will cost to ship.
The size and weight of the car, as well as any specific shipping needs, can all effect shipping prices (e.g., insurance, etc.).
You may get a general estimate of the cost of transporting your car to or from Mississippi by using an online shipping calculator. Keep in mind that, depending on real shipping conditions, the ultimate cost may be greater or lower than the estimate.
There are a few things to keep in mind if you're having a vehicle towed to or from Mississippi.
To begin, make sure you hire a reliable business with interstate towing experience to or from Mississippi. Many firms claim to be able to handle interstate towing, but not all of them offer the same level of service.
It's also crucial to remember the various rules and regulations in Mississippi and other states. Make sure you know the laws in both the state you're leaving and the state you'll be visiting. A competent shipping business should be well-versed in these rules.
On a regular licence plate issued in Mississippi, the owner and the vehicle must both indicate the same information. Otherwise, the licence plate will be rendered useless. Standard plates cannot be transferred.
If you sell your vehicle, you must submit the plates to the nearest municipal tax collecting office.
For the purpose of licence plates (specialty)
You can transfer speciality plates as long as the target vehicle is registered in your name and has the same vehicle type as yours.
You must bring the following items to the local tax collection office: a licence plate, the title of your car, a Mississippi driver's licence, and payment of any relevant fees.
Residents/military personnel stationed in the state
Mississippi does not have a vehicle registration exemption for most military personnel who live in the state.
The disabled veterans are an exception. Mississippi exempts handicapped veterans from paying plate taxes. To qualify for this exception, you must:
• Present authorised paperwork from the Department of Veterans Affairs; and
• be completely incapacitated.
When registering the car, bring the relevant paperwork to the office and request a Disabled Veteran plate instead of the ordinary licence plate.
Military personnel (non-residents of MS)
If you are a military member stationed to Mississippi from another state, you are not needed to have a Mississippi licence plate. If you have dependents, this is also true.
If you plan to register the vehicle in Mississippi, you are exempt from paying an ad valorem tax. To be excluded, you must take the same steps outlined in "Moving to Mississippi."
• Submit a "Domicile Letter" from the legal department of the base.
If you live outside of Mississippi and are currently enrolled at a university or institution in the state, you are not required to have a Mississippi vehicle certificate of registration.
If you do not live in Mississippi but work there, you must obtain a licence plate if you:
• intend to vote; or
• currently own an apartment or house in Mississippi.
Fees for registering a vehicle in Mississippi are determined by the car's model, year, county of domicile, and other criteria. Taxes and fees that may apply are listed below. You will, however, need to contact the local tax collection office to obtain the particular rates.
• Passenger car registration tax is 14 dollars;
• Bridge and Road Privilege Tax is 15 dollars for a passenger vehicle, 7.20 dollars for a pickup truck, and 8 dollars for motorcycles.
Sales, use, and ad valorem taxes must also be paid. These fees are determined by the type of car, its worth, and the county in which you live. You can check these taxes by contacting the local tax collection office.
When applying for an MS car registration certificate, you can select from a variety of licence plates. They range from vanity and standard to personalised and speciality.
How to Replace Mississippi State License Plates
If your licence plate is stolen, lost, or damaged, you must seek a replacement. It must be processed right away.
Take the following steps:
• Go to the local tax collecting office and get a Stolen or Lost Tag form.
• Enlist the help of a local law enforcement team to complete the paperwork.
• Return the filled-out form to your local tax collecting office.
• Pay the required fees.
Mississippi is a land brimming with natural wonders, named for the famed river that runs through the state for over 2,300 miles, encompassing the state's whole western border. Mississippi is home to lush forests, broad horizons, and sweeping Appalachian foothills—and even if you're not an outdoor enthusiast, you'll find enough to enjoy. Visitors will find lots of reasons to visit the Magnolia State, which is rich in culture and history. Stop by one of the many barbecue restaurants for some local cuisine or go to a live entertainment venue to hear the blues music that was born here.
Bringing your automobile along will make visiting the state easier and more pleasurable, regardless of why you're going. Have your car sent to Mississippi ahead of time so it's ready for you when you arrive.
Your automobile is not only a significant asset when it comes to travel, but it's also one of your most important assets, therefore you want to make sure it's taken care of. When choosing a business to transport your car across the nation, here are some fast inspections to make.
Reading internet evaluations is an easy approach to make sure you're working with a reputable car transportation company. A business with a large number of satisfied customers is more likely to follow through on its promises. The Better Business Bureau (BBB) will also assign a rating to the company based on its customer service, which is another important indicator of reputation. Finally, check the company's DOT licence to ensure that they are qualified to transport your vehicle.
It's time to make a decision after performing your research on auto transport businesses. You want a company that has the experience and equipment to safely transport your own automobile, as well as a lot of positive client evaluations to back up your decision. With over 64,000 client evaluations, Sakaem Logistics Auto Transport is the highest rated car transportation company in the country. Sakaem Logistics takes a specialised approach to every cargo, whether it's a car, truck, SUV, or speciality vehicle like a motorbike or ATV.
To get a fast estimate on your Mississippi car transport, use our free online price calculator or call (888) 725-0005 to talk with a vehicle shipping advisor.
• Jim Henson, the Muppets' creator, grew up in Leland. Kermit the Frog was born in this town, and there is a museum dedicated to Jim Henson's popular creations.
• More over half of the state's surface area is covered by trees, with over 19.5 million acres of forest.
• The area of the Mississippi Gulf Coast from Henderson Point to Biloxi is the world's longest man-made beach, stretching 26 miles.
The Mississippi Delta is the birthplace of blues music. B.B. King, Mississippi John Hurt, and Lead Belly are just a few of the state's famous blues musicians.
• Edward Barq established a renowned brand of root beer in Biloxi in 1898. He went on to found Barq's Root Beer, which was eventually bought up by Coca-Cola.
• The Neshoba County Fair has been lining neighbourhood streets for over a century, sharing the finest of Mississippi's art, music, food, and more.
• The Tupelo Automobile Museum, which holds a significant collection of classic and legendary cars, including an 1886 Benz and a 1981 Delorean, hosts a week-long show every July.
• Elvis Presley was born in a two-room house in Tupelo in 1935, which is now a museum honouring the King's legacy.
• Deep-sea, inshore, wade fishing, and more are all available along the Mississippi Gulf Coast for novice and professional anglers alike.
• Neshoba County State Lake Park is the place to go if you want to catch a bass. The lake's lush vegetation draws bass, earning it the moniker "prize bass lake."
• The Ross Barnett Reservoir, also known as The Rez, is a challenging but rewarding body of fresh water that is home to bass, bream, crappie, and catfish.
• Calling Panther Lake, only an hour outside of Jackson, is stocked with trophy bass for a wonderful afternoon of fishing and lounging on the lake.
• Enid Lake is home to the world's largest white crappie, making it a popular crappie fishing destination.
Years of Combined Experience
Quick return. Good customer service. Good communication. Vehicle arrived on time. Good doing business with you. Transported from Indiana to Texas.
Bought my truck online and had Sakaem move it from dealership to my home. Matthew was true to his word and provided great service. Excellent car shipping!
Simple and easy to ship my car from FL to MI. Will definitely use them again next year. Good communication and fast service. Sakaem made it super easy! Great customer service.
My car hasn't shipped yet, but so far this has been a good experience. Everyone I've had contact with has been very professional and informative, reassuring. Tried other logistic companies and Sakaem was the most professional, and offered the most competitive price.
I had Sakaem Logistics move my daughters car from Washington to Florida. I was very happy with their attention to detail and they stayed in touch with me the entire time! Highly recommend for professional service!
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. These cookies ensure basic functionalities and security features of the website, anonymously.
Functional cookies help to perform certain functionalities like sharing the content of the website on social media platforms, collect feedbacks, and other third-party features.
Performance cookies are used to understand and analyze the key performance indexes of the website which helps in delivering a better user experience for the visitors.
Analytical cookies are used to understand how visitors interact with the website. These cookies help provide information on metrics the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc.
Advertisement cookies are used to provide visitors with relevant ads and marketing campaigns. These cookies track visitors across websites and collect information to provide customized ads.
Other uncategorized cookies are those that are being analyzed and have not been classified into a category as yet.