Rental Car Transportation:
We provide car shipping for:
Types of car shipping:
Car transport locations:
or Call Now (888) 725-0005
Thank you SAKAEM Logistics for delivering my car safely to me! You made it so easy! I will definitely be calling you again when I buy my new car!
The entire process was world-class and left me with the same type of feeling I have when I buy a new suit at Nordstrom's! Thanks for all your help Dawn. Sakaem is lucky to have such a professional like you on their team!
I was very satisfied with using SAKAEM Logistics to move my SUV from Georgia to New Jersey! Awesome job guys I would highly recommend!
Looking for a local auto transport company in Florida? It takes about seven hours to drive from Homestead, Florida to Florida's northern border. Just getting your car out of the state, let alone to another, takes a full day of driving. If you want to delegate the driving to a professional auto transport business, find one with experience and credentials to save you time and money. Depending on your needs, we can arrange one-way or two-way journeys.
Because many people explore Florida by automobile, there are various options to consider when it comes to Florida car shipping and the auto transport sector in general.
• Select a car transportation pick-up location close to your destination: Because there are so many places to visit while vacationing in Florida, make sure you arrange for your Florida vehicle transport to be picked up from a location near the region you intend to visit.
• Before sending your car to Florida, make sure you acquire a final inspection report detailing the present condition of the vehicle.
• Hire automobile movers who are members of the Better Business Bureau.
• Traveling to the Florida Keys for the season? When transferring cars to another state, use car shipping businesses that specialise in this.
• Make sure there are no hidden fees by comparing multiple Florida car transport quotes using an online quote calculator or dispatch department.
• Protect your vehicle from the sun: If your automobile has a special paint work, enclosed auto shipping may be the best option to ensure that the brilliant and bold Florida sun does not damage your vehicle. This is something you should discuss with your selected Florida auto transport company to confirm that this is a service they provide.
• Make a vacation itinerary: If you plan to travel around the state by car, you should map out your route ahead of time to save time. This way, you don't waste a lot of petrol driving from one region to another across the state because you discovered a subject of interest that you had previously overlooked.
Because you have access to your personal vehicle during your trip, Florida auto shipping allows you to see as much of the state as possible. Furthermore, if you choose to migrate to the Sunshine State, you have a variety of auto shipping choices for both your vehicle and your personal items.
For additional information on travel and car transportation alternatives in Florida, including Key West and all major cities, go to the Florida Department of Transportation website.
If you're relocating to another nation, there are a few things to consider before transporting your vehicle:
- First, look into the state's import taxes to see if they're appropriate. Some governments deliberately inflate them to prevent used cars from entering their borders. - Next, determine whether your vehicle is street legal in that state. You may need to make changes to fulfil their requirements. - Finally, contact an auto transport firm to determine the cost of shipping the automobile. Sakaem Logistics can help you keep expenses down by handling the majority of the logistics. Please contact our office right away.
While covered transportation is not the cheapest means of auto transport in Florida, it is by far the most suited alternative for premium, exotic, or historic vehicles. When it comes to genuine parts and paint, a classic or antique car owner can never be too cautious. As a result, enclosed carriers must be considered because they provide the best level of protection on the market.
Luxury vehicles are also shielded from numerous forces (dirt, moisture, debris) and weather conditions when travelling in enclosed vehicles. The shipping process is calibrated to ensure the safety and security of any valuable automobiles that must be transported across Florida.
Sakaem Logistics makes it a point to transport your vehicle in the exact condition in which you left it. We use a tried and true method to accomplish this.
We evaluate our trucks on a regular basis to ensure that there are no issues that could jeopardise their safety. We double-check each automobile to make sure it's properly secured and won't roll off the carrier. Our path has also been meticulously designed to avoid dangerous roads and traffic.
Your vehicle is shielded from the weather on our open trucks by bars and other vehicles nearby. As a result, even if a rock from the road were to fly towards it, the exposed surface it could contact is small.
You only have to worry about pebbles and the occasional rain. Unlike when driving the car, you don't have to worry about flat tyres, structural damage, or excessive mileage.
To get a price estimate, we advise our clients to use our online form. It's near the top of the page and takes about 5 minutes to finish. Pay close attention to the directions. To receive a correct response, the information you provide must be accurate.
You can phone us directly if you need a quick response. It's near the 'Get an Instant Quote' page and can be called at any moment. We are available at all times. Because of the additional information that can be provided over the phone, some of our clients have saved up to 15% on transportation costs by employing this method.
When transporting an automobile to or from Florida, the distance the car must travel is the most critical element impacting the cost. The farther the distance, the more the car will cost to ship.
The size and weight of the car, as well as any specific shipping needs, can all effect shipping prices (e.g., insurance, etc.).
You may get a general estimate of the cost of shipping your car to or from Florida by using an online shipping calculator. Keep in mind that, depending on real shipping conditions, the ultimate cost may be greater or lower than the estimate.
There are a few things to consider before having your vehicle towed to or from Florida.
To begin, make sure you hire a reliable company with interstate towing experience to or from Florida. Many firms claim to be able to handle interstate towing, but not all of them offer the same level of service.
It's also crucial to be aware of the many rules and regulations that apply in Florida and other states. Make sure you know the laws in both the state you're leaving and the state you'll be visiting. A competent shipping business should be well-versed in these rules.
• Visit a Florida DHSMV office.
• Bring your driver's licence, proof of insurance, and title.
• Complete an odometer reading and VIN examination for new residents.
• Pay the initial fees of $225 for vehicle registration, taxes, tag fees, and title fees.
For more information, please review the material below.
Vehicle registration is required by Florida law, and residents must complete it with the DHSMV. This page may be useful if this is your first time registering your vehicle. In Florida, you must finish the titling and registration processes at the same time.
Within 30 days after starting work in Florida, registering your children for school in the state, or establishing residency in Florida via lease, house or apartment purchase, or renting, you must visit your local DHSMV office to title and register your car.
According to Florida law, automobiles must be titled and registered at the same time. You can choose to title merely your vehicle, however driving an unregistered vehicle is illegal.
Prior to car registration, you must complete the following tasks:
• Get a Florida driver's licence;
• Get state auto insurance;
• Get an odometer reading and a VIN examination.
After completing these steps, go to the tax collector's office in your county to:
• Present your Florida driver's licence. Each owner must show proof of identification if there are several owners.
• Present your FL issue certificate.
• If you don't have ownership of the title and a lienholder still has it, the tax collector's office can help you contact the lienholder and send a new vehicle title to them.
• Your VIN must be checked because it is frequently misidentified as a Florida vehicle registration number. You can do this before registering with the tax collector's office or with: o The Florida Notary Public, o FL DMV inspectors/examiners, o Any officer of the law, o FL automobile dealers, o Previous state vehicle dealer on letterhead, o Provost marshal, navy legal man, or active duty military officials.
• Each owner must provide proof of identification.
• You have the option of registering your vehicle for one or two years.
• Verify the odometer and VIN, and pay any applicable taxes and registration costs.
In Florida, first-time car registration is subject to use tax, sales tax, and additional local taxes at the discretion of the state. These taxes are calculated based on the length of time the car has been owned by the owner, regardless of whether the taxes have been paid.
Vehicle ownership for less than six months
• The owner is responsible for paying 6% FL use or sales tax, as well as any local non-obligatory taxes imposed by your county.
• FL sales taxes are pro-rated based on any previous out-of-state taxes paid.
• For example, if you paid three percent tax in your prior state, you can deduct it from the six percent tax you owe in Florida, bringing your total use or sales tax to three percent.
Vehicle ownership for more than six months:
• Vehicles registered and titled outside of Florida must be verified as owned for six months or more; • Vehicles registered and titled outside of Florida must be verified as owned for six months or more.
Residents of Florida are obligated to register their vehicles, whether they purchased one or were gifted one. The registration process for vehicles purchased through a dealership differs from those purchased from an independent vendor.
When you buy a car from an authorised dealer, they will generally help you file the registration/title and obtain provisional licence plates. If you're thinking about buying a new car, find out if the dealership has a licence to use the Electronic Filing System (EFS) and the ETR system.
The registration and title transfer must be completed within thirty days. If the titling and registration process was not completed within that time frame, you must notify the local tax collector's office. You must also obtain a Sale Bill from the dealer/seller as proof of the transaction, which they will transmit to the tax collector's office. Maintaining a duplicate for your records is critical.
After you've finished the FL Notice/Sale Bill, you can start the registration procedure by doing the following:
• Work with the vehicle seller to correctly complete the title information.
• Check that the VIN of the automobile matches the one listed in the title. If the car was titled out of state, you must undergo a VIN inspection.
• Complete a mileage/odometer disclosure for vehicles less than ten years old.
• Take your completed title to the local tax collector's office and show it to the officer.
• Provide proof of insurance.
• If you're buying an automobile that was previously registered out of state, you'll need to register it in Florida.
• Pay all fees, including the title fee, the automobile registration tax, the 6% Florida use and sales tax, the local non-obligatory taxes, and the licence plate fee (not charged if you are transferring plates).
• Gather your licence plates and registration stickers.
Military personnel can register their vehicles in a variety of ways, depending on whether they are Florida citizens, non-Florida residents stationed in Florida, or Florida residents stationed in another state or overseas.
Military personnel from Florida: Service members stationed in Florida must adhere to the same automobile registration requirements as all other Floridians. They are, however, excluded from paying the initial registration price.
Service people stationed in Florida who are not residents: While stationed in Florida, military personnel are not required to register their vehicles. They must, however, always carry valid insurance paperwork and keep their vehicle registration current and in its original state.
Please follow the procedures above if you choose to complete the title and registration process in Florida. You can find out if you are qualified for a registration fee waiver by contacting us.
Florida residents stationed outside the state: Residents who are stationed out of state in the military can register their vehicles in Florida. Check the following documents and send them to the local tax collector's office, together with your registration fee payment:
• The vehicle's original title;
• Florida Affidavit of Insurance;
• Insurance Exemption Information for Military Members;
• Affidavit of Military Exemption from Initial Registration Fee;
• Sales Tax Exemption (applicable to US Military members).
You can also make a request to authorise someone to complete your vehicle registration paperwork on your behalf.
Your registration stickers and licence plates will arrive in the mail.
You will be sent your Florida licence plate and registration stickers once all of the registration paperwork has been completed. The upper right square corner of the licence plate should be branded with your registration sticker.
You will be offered the option of choosing between special, standard-issued, or personalised plates.
MyFlorida.com is the state of Florida's official website.
The Wikipedia page for Florida contains everything you need to know about the state.
The Institution of Florida (UF) is a prominent public, comprehensive, land-grant research university in Florida. UF is the state's oldest and most comprehensive institution, as well as one of the most academically diversified public universities in the country.
Florida is a dream location with the longest coastline in the continental United States, wonderful theme parks and tourist sites, stunning state parks, exquisite golf courses, and a rich culture and history. Furthermore, the state's typical year-round temperature ranges from 65 to 77 degrees.
For individuals wishing to avoid the cold and live or stay near the shore, such exquisite conditions are an obvious draw. It's no surprise that snowbirds and seasonal visitors, tourists, distant employees, college students, military personnel, and families flock to Florida each year. Having their automobile with them makes their stay in the state even more pleasant. Transporting your car to Florida may be simple, inexpensive, and stress-free—and it might even provide unexpected rewards!
There are various elements to consider when transporting a car to or from Florida, from the sort of vehicle you're shipping to transport trailer options and distance between your destinations. The size, weight, and special attachments of your vehicle, as well as whether or not it is operating, may necessitate specific accommodations, which will increase your total cost. Shipping charges are also affected by the season. For example, because more people go to Florida during the winter season, auto shipping to Florida will be more expensive. When calculating the ultimate cost of transporting your vehicle, all of these considerations will be taken into account. Request a quote from a vehicle shipping company to obtain an accurate estimate of your costs.
Whether you're relocating to Florida or visiting as a seasonal traveller, military family, or vacationer, you may want to bring your car, truck, RV, scooter, or boat with you.
As you begin your auto shipping in Florida, you'll want to select a business you can trust to complete the task and deliver your vehicle securely. It's simple with Sakaem Logistics Auto Transport. We take a personal approach to customer service and will work with you every step of the way to guarantee that your vehicle is treated with care and arrives safely and on time. To get started, fill out a quote request form or call (888) 725-0005 to speak with a knowledgeable customer service representative.
• Florida is the only state that has both an Atlantic and a Gulf of Mexico coastline.
> Everglades National Park is the only area on the earth where crocodiles and alligators coexist.
• Florida has over 20 military bases, including Air Force, Army, Coast Guard, Marine, and Navy bases.
• Spring training is held in Florida by fifteen major league baseball teams.
• It has 175 state parks, 37 state forests, 12 national parks, preserves, seashores or monuments, and three national forests.
• The Daytona 500, held on Daytona Beach every February, attracts over 100,000 NASCAR fans and spectators;
• Miami Beach attracts visitors seeking an art scene, busy beaches, and a vibrant nightlife.
• Destin: Destin is one of the most cheap beach communities in the panhandle, with possibilities to sunbathe, snorkel, and deep sea fish.
• Sanibel Island: Seashell collectors and families looking for a quieter location flock to Sanibel Island's peaceful shoreline and variety of restaurants, boutiques, and art galleries.
• Clearwater Beach: For a blend of activity and leisure, Clearwater Beach offers fantastic swimming, relaxing, and volleyball, as well as a Beach Walk Promenade ideal for rollerblading or biking.
• Naples: This upmarket town is suitable for a winter getaway or year-round residence. Its boutiques, gourmet restaurants, golf courses, and five-star lodgings attract visitors.
• St. Petersburg: Known as the Sunshine City, St. Petersburg has the longest stretch of sunshine, making it ideal for beachgoers. Bring your sunglasses and sunblock!
Years of Combined Experience
Quick return. Good customer service. Good communication. Vehicle arrived on time. Good doing business with you. Transported from Indiana to Texas.
Bought my truck online and had Sakaem move it from dealership to my home. Matthew was true to his word and provided great service. Excellent car shipping!
Simple and easy to ship my car from FL to MI. Will definitely use them again next year. Good communication and fast service. Sakaem made it sup
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. These cookies ensure basic functionalities and security features of the website, anonymously.
Functional cookies help to perform certain functionalities like sharing the content of the website on social media platforms, collect feedbacks, and other third-party features.
Performance cookies are used to understand and analyze the key performance indexes of the website which helps in delivering a better user experience for the visitors.
Analytical cookies are used to understand how visitors interact with the website. These cookies help provide information on metrics the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc.
Advertisement cookies are used to provide visitors with relevant ads and marketing campaigns. These cookies track visitors across websites and collect information to provide customized ads.
Other uncategorized cookies are those that are being analyzed and have not been classified into a category as yet.