Rental Car Transportation:
We provide car shipping for:
Types of car shipping:
Car transport locations:
or Call Now (888) 725-0005
Thank you SAKAEM Logistics for delivering my car safely to me! You made it so easy! I will definitely be calling you again when I buy my new car!
The entire process was world-class and left me with the same type of feeling I have when I buy a new suit at Nordstrom's! Thanks for all your help Dawn. Sakaem is lucky to have such a professional like you on their team!
I was very satisfied with using SAKAEM Logistics to move my SUV from Georgia to New Jersey! Awesome job guys I would highly recommend!
Looking for a local auto transport company in Minnesota? We won't criticise you if you've gotten your fill of Minnesota winters and are looking for a little more sunshine. If you're planning a move to greener pastures, our team would be delighted to assist you with your vehicle transportation needs. Are you planning a trip to Arizona or Florida? Perhaps you've discovered a lovely coastal town on the East Coast and need assistance figuring out how to get your cars there. Depending on your vehicle condition, we are happy to assist with just one of your vehicles or your entire fleet of vehicles; just let us know.
Keep a few crucial pointers in mind while booking Minnesota automobile transport services.
• Shop around: While there aren't many auto shipping firms in Minnesota, many of the major businesses will still move your vehicle here, either to another facility or via a one-on-one exchange when you arrive. It's worthwhile to do your homework and learn about your Minnesota vehicle transport choices, depending on where you want to travel or relocate in the state.
• Get ready to drive: Minnesota has so much to offer that you won't want to miss out on seeing as much of it as possible. Check your vehicle's tyre pressure, fluid levels, and other details so that, wherever your adventure takes you during your stay in the state, your automobile is just as prepared as you are.
• Pay attention to rates: If your auto transport firm does not have a depot in the city where you are physically located, you may have to pay a fee. When arranging your auto transport, make sure to ask the business if this is the case and what the charge would be to deliver your car if you don't have the option to pick it up.
There is lots to see and do by automobile in Minnesota, whether you are relocating to the area or simply visiting to take a look about and see what kind of adventure you can conjure up. It's entirely up to your imagination, sense of adventure, and navigational skills to lead you where you want to go.
For more information about Minnesota vehicle transport and the numerous opportunities it can provide individuals visiting or relocating to the state, go to the Minnesota Department of Transportation's website.
There are numerous ways to handle international auto transport services:
• Plane: This is the quickest way to ship an automobile, but due to the expensive cost of auto shipping, it is rarely employed. It's also difficult to find an airline that will transport autos.
• Train: Trains are more common than planes, but they have limitations in terms of where they can transport vehicles.
• Carrier: The most popular kind of land-based motor transportation. They are used by the majority of auto transport businesses because of their flexibility, low cost of operation, and mobility. The truck driver will pick up your vehicle at your door and ensure that it arrives at its destination.
• Ship: When shipping your car over a body of water, a ship is preferred to flying. It could take up to a month to reach the other coast, depending on the distance, but the cost is substantially lower. They are also a reasonably simple and reliable way of auto shipping.
If you're worried about getting your antique or exotic car to Minnesota safely, a covered auto carrier might be your best bet. Though using an open carrier for Minnesota car shipping is the most cost-effective option, moving antique and premium vehicles requires extra attention. Consider the advantages of using an enclosed carrier over a less expensive means of transportation. It offers exceptional weather protection, has air ride suspension, and uses gentle straps to ensure that your luxury, vintage, or exotic vehicle arrives in Minnesota in the same condition it left.
Enclosed carriers are completely equipped with properly trained handlers and are fully insured. Every vehicle receives personalised attention and upmarket treatment, and you may stay in touch with us during the transfer procedure if you choose.
When shipping expensive cars, safety concerns are understandable, but they are unneeded. On a trailer, your car is about as safe as keeping it in a garage.
It is not subjected to wear and tear because it is not in use. During Minnesota car transfer, it does not accumulate mileage. Potential issues, such as flat tyres and other mid-journey repairs, are avoided.
You can recover your losses if you are involved in a car accident, regardless of who is at blame. During the Minnesota auto shipping, your vehicle is completely insured, and you can also request additional insurance.
You can get a free quote in one of two methods on our website: by phone or through our online business form. If you're set on booking transportation services or need one right away, the best option is to phone us immediately. If you're still looking for the proper auto shipping provider, use our Minnesota car shipping form to get a quick price without the stress of a phone call.
When using the business form, make sure to follow the directions carefully. If you're calling by phone, inquire about our Minnesota vehicle transport savings, as some may apply to you. Some of our customers have also saved money on shipping services since a member of our team was able to negotiate a better auto shipping deal for them.
We can send your car to any Minnesota city, including Minneapolis, Saint Cloud, Saint Paul, Maple Grove, Brooklyn Park, Duluth, Rochester, and others.
When transporting an automobile to or from Minnesota, the distance the car must travel is the most critical element impacting the cost. The farther the distance, the more the car will cost to ship.
The size and weight of the car, as well as any specific shipping needs, can all effect shipping prices (e.g., insurance, etc.).
You may get a general estimate of the cost of transporting your car to or from Minnesota by using an online shipping calculator. Keep in mind that, depending on real shipping conditions, the ultimate cost may be greater or lower than the estimate.
There are a few things to keep in mind if you're having a vehicle towed to or from Minnesota.
To begin, make sure you hire a reliable towing business with interstate hauling experience to or from Minnesota. Many firms claim to be able to handle interstate towing, but not all of them offer the same level of service.
It's also vital to remember that Minnesota and other states have various rules and regulations. Make sure you know the laws in both the state you're leaving and the state you'll be visiting. A competent shipping business should be well-versed in these rules.
Your ID or driver licence, your car title, a certificate of vehicle insurance, and payment of all associated fees are all required for a car registration with the Minnesota DVS.
Fees for registration and odometer reading MN You have the option of registering by mail or in person.
You have sixty days to complete a vehicle registration with the Minnesota DVS if you've just established residency in Minnesota and hold a valid car registration in another state.
• You must visit the DVS and register your vehicle before your previous state's registration expires.
• It is illegal to drive an unregistered vehicle in Minnesota, therefore if your licence plates have already expired or were given over before you moved to Minnesota, you must register your vehicle before driving it around the state.
The following information must be provided:
• Car ownership certificate (current registration card or original copy of vehicle title);
• The odometer reading of the car;
• A copy of the lease agreement, if appropriate;
• A certificate of auto insurance from the state of Minnesota.
Make sure you fill out a Minnesota driver licence application. If you are a new MN resident and need assistance registering your vehicle, contact the Minnesota Department of Transportation in your area.
Before you can legally drive, operate, or park your car in public places, you must first register your vehicle with the Minnesota Department of Transportation. The registration process can be completed by mail or in person, and it must be renewed annually. All cities, including Rochester, St. Paul, and North Minnesota, follow the same rules.
Registration in Person
If you choose to complete the registration in person, you must go to the DVS office in your area. To obtain a final inspection report, please prepare and submit the following:
• A current car registration card or an original copy of your vehicle title;
• Identification document (birth certificate, driver's licence, etc. );
• The odometer reading on a car;
• A car insurance certificate;
• If appropriate, include a copy of the owner's or lessor's POA or lease agreement, as well as their company's MN Tax Identification Number;
• Full payment of any costs that apply.
Keep your MN licence plates, proof of automobile registration, and registration decals on your car at all times for your convenience.
If you are unable to finish your vehicle registration at a Minnesota DVS office, you can do it by mail.
Please send the following to:
• Ownership certificate,
• The odometer reading on your car,
• Registration costs are paid (money order or mail only).
The DMV can process your MN automobile registration in as little as ten days. They will ship your licence plates and new car registration certificate after they have completed the process.
During registration, you can update your address. On the reverse of the application form, you must fill in your information. Requests for name changes must be made in person.
Standard licence plates and administrative costs are needed of all applicants, which may include:
• Plates for trucks and passenger vehicles:
• $6 for two plates,
• $4.50 single plates (collector cars from 1972 or earlier);
• A filing fee of $10 is required.
• $4.50 for a moped or motorcycle licence plate;
• Any relevant wheelage tax is limited to $20.
Other payments for MN car registration may vary depending on the age and value of your vehicle (a $35 minimum payment is required for vehicles 10 years or older). Mopeds have a $6 registration fee, whereas motorcycles have a $10 fee.
It is not necessary to complete an MN vehicle registration if you are a military member or a student/non-resident of Minnesota who resides out of state and have an up-to-date registration in your own state.
For an additional charge, you can receive regular, customised, or personalised licence plates when you register your vehicle in Minnesota. The plates can include a variety of themes, ranging from veteran/military service to collegiate pride.
Do you enjoy being near water? Minnesota is unlike any other place on the planet. The state is known as the "Land of 10,000 Lakes," with over 11,000 lakes within its boundaries suitable for boating, water skiing, and swimming in the summer, and ice fishing, snowshoeing, and skating in the winter. Despite the fact that Minnesotans are known for being cold for much of the year, visitors are always welcomed with open arms.
Bring your vehicle with you if you're migrating to the North Star State for college or a new job, or if you want to spend several weeks or months discovering all of the lakes and surrounding beauties. Car shipping is a convenient method to arrive at your destination with your own vehicle without the hassle of driving it.
While car shipping may appear to be costly, there are several methods to discover a cost-effective solution, beginning with preparation ahead of time. If you decide to export your car with a professional business, you must have all of the necessary transportation information in order to receive an estimate. Your originating location, destination, shipment date, and car year, make, and model will very certainly be required. Car shipping demand is stronger at certain times of year and in certain locations of the country, therefore these precise details will affect the cost estimate offered by a carrier or broker.
The transportation service you choose is the most critical decision you'll make—after all, you're entrusting them with your car. Here are some pointers to assist you in locating the best auto shipping company.
Where do you start looking for the best car transport company? Starting with the Better Business Bureau, there are a number of respectable sector websites that provide ratings to assist you narrow it down (BBB). It's also a good idea to look for customer evaluations that give personal stories of what it's like to work with specific organisations.
Auto shipping brokers save you the time and effort of finding a reputable auto transport company on your own. Most have a large carrier network and can assist vehicle owners in determining which ones are the greatest value for their needs. Sakaem Logistics Auto Shipping is a top-rated auto transport company with a strong customer service record. To get started with your Minnesota car shipping, fill out the form below or call (888) 725-0005.
• Minnesota boasts 90,000 miles of coastline, which is greater than the combined coastlines of California, Florida, and Hawaii!
• Target, Best Buy, General Mills, and Land O'Lakes are among the Fortune 500 corporations with headquarters in the Twin Cities (Minneapolis and St. Paul).
• At the 1901 Minnesota State Fair, former Vice President Theodore Roosevelt delivered his famous "speak softly and carry a big stick" address.
• The state fair, often known as "The Great Minnesota Get-Together," takes place at the end of the summer and is the country's largest state fair by average daily attendance.
• Musicians Prince and Bob Dylan, actors Judy Garland, Chris Pratt, and Winona Ryder, novelist F. Scott Fitzgerald, and Olympic skier Lindsey Vonn are all Minnesota natives.
• With 4,870,000 square feet of retail space, eateries, and the Nickelodeon Universe theme park, the Mall of America is the largest shopping mall in the Western Hemisphere.
• The Aerial Lift Bridge, a vertical lift bridge erected in 1905 as the first transporter bridge in the United States, is located further north in the city of Duluth.
• Como Park in St. Paul is a 300-acre park with a mini golf course, pool, paved walkways, and picnic spots, as well as the Como Zoo and Conservatory.
• Valleyfair Amusement Park first opened its doors in 1976 and now offers more than 75 rides and attractions.
• The Frederick R. Weisman Art Museum, on the University of Minnesota campus, has approximately 25,000 images and overlooks the Mississippi River.
• Lake Superior is one of the world's largest freshwater bodies, with magnificent drives along its shoreline as well as numerous campgrounds, forests, trails, and cliffs.
• The Boundary Waters Canoe Area, located in the far northwestern corner of the state, encompasses over a million acres of natural beauty, making it an ideal setting for canoers, campers, hikers, fishermen, and those seeking tranquilly.
• Minnehaha Falls is a 53-foot waterfall in Minneapolis' downtown area, surrounded by parks and hiking and bicycling trails.
• Split Rock Lighthouse State Park is located on the north side of Lake Superior, and visitors can camp, hike, cycle, fish, and view the country's most photographed lighthouse.
• Itasca State Park is Minnesota's oldest state park and the starting point for the Mississippi River's trek down to the Gulf of Mexico.
Years of Combined Experience
Quick return. Good customer service. Good communication. Vehicle arrived on time. Good doing business with you. Transported from Indiana to Texas.
Bought my truck online and had Sakaem move it from dealership to my home. Matthew was true to his word and provided great service. Excellent car shipping!
Simple and easy to ship my car from FL to MI. Will definitely use them again next year. Good communication and fast service. Sakaem made it super easy! Great customer service.
My car hasn't shipped yet, but so far this has been a good experience. Everyone I've had contact with has been very professional and informative, reassuring. Tried other logistic companies and Sakaem was the most professional, and offered the most competitive price.
I had Sakaem Logistics move my daughters car from Washington to Florida. I was very happy with their attention to detail and they stayed in touch with me the entire time! Highly recommend for professional service!
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. These cookies ensure basic functionalities and security features of the website, anonymously.
Functional cookies help to perform certain functionalities like sharing the content of the website on social media platforms, collect feedbacks, and other third-party features.
Performance cookies are used to understand and analyze the key performance indexes of the website which helps in delivering a better user experience for the visitors.
Analytical cookies are used to understand how visitors interact with the website. These cookies help provide information on metrics the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc.
Advertisement cookies are used to provide visitors with relevant ads and marketing campaigns. These cookies track visitors across websites and collect information to provide customized ads.
Other uncategorized cookies are those that are being analyzed and have not been classified into a category as yet.